1 cent 1907 Newfoundland
1 cent 1907 value
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 cent 1907 Newfoundland coin varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade.
1 cent 1907 Newfoundland coin values of circulating coins1
||$ 1.30||$ 2.50||$ 4.50||$ 8.00||$ 20||$ 58||$ 140|
1 cent 1907 Newfoundland coin values of uncirculated coins2
||$ 350||$ 770||$ 1 200||$ 2 600||$ 5 100||-||-|
- The value of a 1 cent 1907 Newfoundland circulating coin generally concerns coins with a certain wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1907 Newfoundland uncirculated coin generally concerns coins with little wear almost not visible with the eye. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1907 Newfoundland PL coin concerns coins from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation. PL means Proof Like.
- The value of a 1 cent 1907 Newfoundland SP coin concerns coins made with a different and more refined process. These coins are polished to give them a cameo-like effect. In addition, SP coins are usually struck twice.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : November 11, 2011