10 cents 1917 Newfoundland
Image of the coin
The date on the image can be different from the year selected.
10 cents 1917 Newfoundland prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 10 cents 1917 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade.
10 cents 1917 values of circulating coins1
|1917 - C||-||-||$ 2.80||$ 6.30||$ 15||$ 55||$ 180|
10 cents 1917 values of uncirculated coins2
|1917 - C||$ 640||$ 1 500||$ 2 100||$ 2 400||$ 7 700||-||-|
10 cents 1917 SP Newfoundland4
|1917 - C||-||-||-||-||$ 3 100||-||-|
You can view the average prices of certified 10 cents 1917 sold on ebay »
Errors and varieties
- 10 cents 1917 - C : 250 805
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 10 cents 1917 Newfoundland circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 10 cents 1917 Newfoundland uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.