10 cents 1917 Newfoundland
Image of the coin
The date on the image can be different from the year selected.
Click on the image to enlarge.
10 cents 1917 value
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 10 cents 1917 Newfoundland coin varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade.
10 cents 1917 Newfoundland coin values of circulating coins1
||-||-||$ 2.80||$ 6.30||$ 15||$ 55||$ 180|
10 cents 1917 Newfoundland coin values of uncirculated coins2
||$ 640||$ 1 500||$ 2 100||$ 2 400||$ 7 700||-||-|
10 cents 1917 Newfoundland coin SP4
||-||-||-||-||$ 3 100||-||-|
The letter C is visible at the bottom of the reverse.
- 10 cents 1917 - C : 250 805
- The value of a 10 cents 1917 Newfoundland circulating coin generally concerns coins with a certain wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 10 cents 1917 Newfoundland uncirculated coin generally concerns coins with little wear almost not visible with the eye. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- The value of a 10 cents 1917 Newfoundland PL coin concerns coins from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation. PL means Proof Like.
- The value of a 10 cents 1917 Newfoundland SP coin concerns coins made with a different and more refined process. These coins are polished to give them a cameo-like effect. In addition, SP coins are usually struck twice.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : November 11, 2011