1 cent 1876
Between 1860 to 1875, no 1-cent coin was produced in the Province du Canada.
1 cent 1876 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 cent 1876 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 cent 1876 values of circulating coins1
|1876 - H||$2.10||$4.00||$6.20||$7.00||$10.00||$20.30||$36.70|
1 cent 1876 values of uncirculated coins2
|1876 - H||$86.70||$100||$320||$520||$2,250||-||-|
1 cent 1876 SP3
|1876 - H||-||-||$2,000||$3,290||$4,900||-||-|
You can view the average prices of certified 1 cent 1876 sold on ebay »
Errors and varieties
Mintmark under the date.
More errors and varieties
|1 cent 1876H - Die crack above DEI (#1300)||Die Crack||-|
|1 cent 1876H - Die crack in the leaves (#941)||Die Crack||flavoie|
|1 cent 1876H - Die crack on the G of Regina (#1926)||Die Crack||-|
1 cent 1876H - Letter D incomplete in Canada (#22)
Zoell #S3b - Minor Coin Varieties - 3th Edition - 1965
1 cent 1876H - Letter D incomplete in Dei (#29)
Zoell #S3c - Minor Coin Varieties - 3th Edition - 1965
1 cent 1876H - Incomplete letters (#978)
Zoell #SL3i - Canadian Coin - Variety Catalog - 2nd Edition - 1962
|1 cent 1876H - N ' A (#2519)||pascalou1975|
- 1 cent 1876 - H : 4 000 000
- Alloy: 95% copper, 4% tin and 1% zinc
- Weight: 5.67 grams
- Diameter : 25.4 mm
- Engraver: Leonard C. Wyon and G. W. DeSaulles
- Designer: Leonard C. Wyon and G. W. DeSaulles (SL - Small leaves)
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 cent 1876 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1876 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Tuesday, April 19, 2016