1 cent 1904
1 cent 1904 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 cent 1904 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 cent 1904 values of circulating coins1
1 cent 1904 values of uncirculated coins2
You can view the average prices of certified 1 cent 1904 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|1 cent 1904 - Die cracks in the legend (#69)||Die Crack||al|
|1 cent 1904 - Die crack in the legend (#1713)||Die Crack||centurion|
|1 cent 1904 - Die crack near the leaves (#1714)||Die Crack||centurion|
|1 cent 1904 - Ghosting (#2031)||Jcc1966|
- 1 cent 1904 : 2 500 000
- Alloy: 95% copper, 4% tin and 1% zinc
- Weight: 5.67 grams
- Diameter : 25.4 mm
- Engraver: G.W.DeSaulles
- Designer: G.W.DeSaulles
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 cent 1904 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1904 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Tuesday, April 19, 2016