1 cent 1916
1 cent 1916 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 cent 1916 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 cent 1916 values of circulating coins1
|1916||-||-||$ 1.70||$ 2.20||$ 2.90||$ 6.50||$ 12.00|
1 cent 1916 values of uncirculated coins2
|1916||$ 27.30||$ 35.90||$ 89.30||$ 130||$ 540||-||-|
You can view the average prices of certified 1 cent 1916 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|1 cent 1916 - Far 6 (#1309)||Spacing of numbers||dlavoie|
|1 cent 1916 - Retained broken die (#1600)||Retained Broken Die||priv@t3|
|1 cent 1916 - Die crack between leaves (#2067)||Die Crack||quasimodo2|
|1 cent 1916 - Die crack on Georgivs (#2456)||Die Crack||ziphandel2|
|1 cent 1916 - Die cracks on the obverse (#33)||Die Crack||maxijo|
- 1 cent 1916 : 11 022 367
- Alloy: 95% copper, 4% tin and 1% zinc
- Weight: 5.67 grams
- Diameter : 25.4 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Sir Edward B. MacKennal, Reverse: W.H.J. Blakemore
- Designer: Obverse: Sir Edward B. MacKennal, Reverse: W.H.J. Blakemore
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 cent 1916 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1916 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Friday, January 8, 2016