1 cent 1918
Image of the coin
The date on the image can be different from the year selected.
1 cent 1918 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 cent 1918 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 cent 1918 values of circulating coins1
|1918||-||-||$ 1.70||$ 2.20||$ 2.90||$ 5.50||$ 9.30|
1 cent 1918 values of uncirculated coins2
|1918||$ 23||$ 28||$ 75||$ 100||$ 560||-||-|
You can view the average prices of certified 1 cent 1918 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|1 cent 1918 - Die crack in front of the king (#689)||Die Crack|
|1 cent 1918 - Die crack between N and D of IND (#1418)||Die Crack|
- 1 cent 1918 : 12 970 798
- Alloy: 95% copper, 4% tin and 1% zinc
- Weight: 5.67 grams
- Diameter : 25.4 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Sir Edward B. MacKennal, Reverse: W.H.J. Blakemore
- Designer: Obverse: Sir Edward B. MacKennal, Reverse: W.H.J. Blakemore
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 cent 1918 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1918 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Thursday, December 12, 2013