1 cent 1919
1 cent 1919 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 cent 1919 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 cent 1919 values of circulating coins1
1 cent 1919 values of uncirculated coins2
You can view the average prices of certified 1 cent 1919 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|1 cent 1919 - Flaw planchet on reverse (#1582)||Flaw Planchet||andre|
1 cent 1919 - Dot above the last 9 of the date (#2523)
Zoell #B40b - Canadian Coin - Variety Catalog - 2nd Edition - 1962
- 1 cent 1919 : 11 279 634
- Alloy: 95.5% copper, 3% tin and 1.5% zinc
- Weight: 5.67 grams
- Diameter : 25.4 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Sir Edward B. MacKennal, Reverse: W.H.J. Blakemore
- Designer: Obverse: Sir Edward B. MacKennal, Reverse: W.H.J. Blakemore
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 cent 1919 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1919 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Friday, November 4, 2016