1 cent 1919
Image of the coin
The date on the image can be different from the year selected.
Click on the image to enlarge.
1 cent 1919 value
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 cent 1919 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade.
To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 cent 1919 values of circulating coins1
||-||-||$ 1.70||$ 2.20||$ 2.90||$ 5.30||$ 9.00|
1 cent 1919 values of uncirculated coins2
||$ 23||$ 28||$ 74||$ 110||$ 540||-||-|
More error and variety
- Alloy : 95.5% copper, 3% tin and 1.5% zinc
- Weight : 5.67 grams
- Diameter : 25.4 mm
- Engraver : Obverse: Sir Edward B. MacKennal, Reverse: W.H.J. Blakemore
- Designer : Obverse: Sir Edward B. MacKennal, Reverse: W.H.J. Blakemore
- Edge : Smooth
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis : ↑↑
- The value of a 1 cent 1919 circulating coin generally concerns coins with a certain wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1919 uncirculated coin generally concerns coins with little wear almost not visible with the eye. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1919 PL coin concerns coins from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation. PL means Proof Like.
- The value of a 1 cent 1919 SP coin concerns coins made with a different and more refined process. These coins are polished to give them a cameo-like effect. In addition, SP coins are usually struck twice.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : December 12, 2013