1 cent 1936
1 cent 1936 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 cent 1936 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 cent 1936 values of circulating coins1
|1936 - Dot||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
1 cent 1936 values of uncirculated coins2
|1936 - Dot||-||-||$275,000||-||-||-||-|
1 cent 1936 SP3
|1936 - Dot||-||-||-||-||-||$402,500||-|
You can view the average prices of certified 1 cent 1936 sold on ebay »
Errors and varieties
Zoell #B58d - Major coin varieties - Third Edition #1 - 1965
More errors and varieties
|1 cent 1936 - Die clash behind the king (#1070)||Die clash||dlavoie|
|1 cent 1936 - Die crack on 1936 (#2513)||Die Crack||Don Mckenzie|
|1 cent 1936 - Double CE (#115)||Deteriorated Die||al|
- 1 cent 1936 : 8 769 769
- 1 cent 1936 - Dot : Included
Specifications - 1 cent 1936
- Alloy: 95.5% copper, 3% tin and 1.5% zinc
- Weight: 3.24 grams
- Diameter : 19.05 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Sir E.B. MacKennal, Reverse: W.H.J. Blakemore
- Designer: Obverse: Sir E.B. MacKennal, Reverse: Fred Lewis
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 cent 1936 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1936 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Tuesday, April 19, 2016