1 cent 1939
1 cent 1939 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 cent 1939 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 cent 1939 values of circulating coins1
1 cent 1939 values of uncirculated coins2
You can view the average prices of certified 1 cent 1939 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|1 cent 1939 - Die crack at the end of the right leaf (#165)||Die Crack||V@utour|
1 cent 1939 - Die crack in Canada (#164)
Zoell #F62p - Minor Coin Varieties - 4th Edition - 1968
|1 cent 1939 - Die crack under the king (#2093)||Die Crack||lamothe|
1 cent 1939 - Die crack under the king (#2094)
Zoell #F62c -
|1 cent 1939 - Die crack under the king (#2095)||Die Crack||MÔA|
|1 cent 1939 - Die crack on REX ET (#2434)||Die Crack||pascalou1975|
|1 cent 1939 - Die clashes on top of the coin (#865)||Die clash||Dot36|
|1 cent 1939 - Die clashes above the 3 of the date (#1434)||Die clash||lamothe|
|1 cent 1939 - Die clashes under the leaves (#166)||Die clash||savignac|
|1 cent 1939 - Double 1 cent (#2054)||Die shift||Bidou|
|1 cent 1939 - Extra spine (#169)||Line|
- 1 cent 1939 : 21 600 319
- Alloy: 95.5% copper, 3% tin and 1.5% zinc
- Weight: 3.24 grams
- Diameter : 19.05 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: T.H.Paget, Reverse: G.E. Kruger-Gray
- Designer: Obverse: T.H.Paget, Reverse: G.E. Kruger-Gray
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 cent 1939 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1939 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Tuesday, April 19, 2016