1 cent 1977
1 cent 1977 prices and values
The minimum value of a 1 cent 1977 is $0.02, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 cent 1977 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 cent 1977 values of circulating coins1
1 cent 1977 values of uncirculated coins2
1 cent 1977 PL3
1 cent 1977 SP3
You can view the average prices of certified 1 cent 1977 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
- 1 cent 1977 : 453 050 666
- Alloy: 98% copper, 0.5% tin and 1.5% zinc
- Weight: 3.24 grams
- Diameter : 19.05 mm, thickness: 1.55 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Reverse: G.E.Gruger-Gray
- Designer: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Reverse: G.E.Gruger-Gray
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 cent 1977 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1977 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Tuesday, November 8, 2016