1 cent 1988
Image of the coin
The date on the image can be different from the year selected.
1 cent 1988 prices and values
The minimum value of a 1 cent 1988 is $0.02, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 cent 1988 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 cent 1988 values of circulating coins1
|1988||-||-||-||-||-||$ 0.02||$ 0.05|
1 cent 1988 values of uncirculated coins2
|1988||$ 0.40||$ 1.50||$ 2.80||$ 9.30||$ 41||$ 140||-|
1 cent 1988 PL3
|1988||-||-||-||$ 0.75||$ 4.50||$ 15||$ 40|
1 cent 1988 SP3
|1988||-||-||-||-||$ 9.00||$ 12||$ 15|
You can view the average prices of certified 1 cent 1988 sold on ebay »
Another error and variety
|1 cent 1988 - Die chip in the queen's hair (#2230)||Die Chip|
- 1 cent 1988 : 482 676 752
- Alloy: 98% copper, 0.5% tin and 1.5% zinc
- Weight: 2.5 grams
- Diameter : 19.1 mm (12 sides) Thickness: 1.45mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Reverse: G.E.Kruger-Gray
- Designer: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Reverse: G.E.Kruger-Gray
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 cent 1988 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1988 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Monday, November 17, 2014