1 cent 1992
Image of the coin
The date on the image can be different from the year selected.
1 cent 1992 prices and values
The minimum value of a 1 cent 1992 is $0.02, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 cent 1992 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 cent 1992 values of circulating coins1
1 cent 1992 values of uncirculated coins2
|1992||$ 0.25||$ 1.40||$ 2.00||$ 7.90||$ 19||$ 52||-|
1 cent 1992 PL3
|1992||-||-||-||$ 1.00||$ 7.40||$ 15||$ 38|
1 cent 1992 SP3
|1992||-||-||-||-||$ 6.00||$ 8.30||$ 14|
You can view the average prices of certified 1 cent 1992 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|1 cent 1992 - Die crack on the N of Canada (#1318)||Die Crack|
|1 cent 1992 - Die chip on the crown (#1805)||Die Chip|
|1 cent 1992 - Dot between C and A of Canada (#1994)||Dots|
- 1 cent 1992 : 673 512 000
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 cent 1992 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1992 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Monday, November 17, 2014