1 cent 1996
1 cent 1996 prices and values
The minimum value of a 1 cent 1996 is $0.02, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 cent 1996 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 cent 1996 values of circulating coins1
1 cent 1996 values of uncirculated coins2
1 cent 1996 PL3
1 cent 1996 SP3
You can view the average prices of certified 1 cent 1996 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|1 cent 1996 - Die clash on both sides (#1788)||Die clash||mysterious_dr_x|
|1 cent 1996 - Die clash on both sides (#1075)||Die clash||Claude Paquette|
|1 cent 1996 - Die crack under the queen (#189)||Die Crack||V@utour|
|1 cent 1996 - Die crack above the queen (#2222)||Die Crack||fizzz|
|1 cent 1996 - Die crack on the second A of Canada (#2591)||Die Crack||andre|
|1 cent 1996 - Die damage in front of the queen's eye (#2607)||Die Damage||Oli1999|
|1 cent 1996 - Double mark under right leaf (#1583)||centurion|
|1 cent 1996 - Die chip at the end of the stem (#2602)||Die Chip||Oli1999|
|1 cent 1996 - Die chip in the queen's crown (#1435)||Die Chip||lamothe|
|1 cent 1996 - Die chip in the queen's crown (#2233)||Die Chip||lamothe|
|1 cent 1996 - Die chip in the C of Cent (#2550)||Die Chip||lamothe|
|1 cent 1996 - Die chip on queen's nose (#1971)||Die Chip||Jcc1966|
- 1 cent 1996 : 445 746 000
- Alloy: 98% copper, 0.5% tin and 1.5% zinc
- Weight: 2.5 grams
- Diameter : 19.1 mm (12 sides) thickness: 1.45mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Dora de Pédery-Hunt, Aago Aarand, Reverse: G.E.Kruger-Gray
- Designer: Obverse: Dora de Pédery-Hunt, Aago Aarand, Reverse: G.E.Kruger-Gray
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 cent 1996 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1996 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Tuesday, November 8, 2016