1 dollar 1936
1 dollar 1936 prices and values
The minimum value of a 1 dollar 1936 is $8.89, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 dollar 1936 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 dollar 1936 values of circulating coins1
|1936||-||-||$ 20||$ 26||$ 32||$ 35||$ 40|
1 dollar 1936 values of uncirculated coins2
|1936||$ 57||$ 68||$ 110||$ 210||$ 750||$ 2 100||-|
1 dollar 1936 SP3
|1936||-||-||$ 2 500||$ 4 900||$ 7 300||-||-|
You can view the average prices of certified 1 dollar 1936 sold on ebay »
Another error and variety
|1 dollar 1936 - Double 6 (#1550)|
- 1 dollar 1936 : 306 100
- Alloy: 80% silver, 20% copper
- Weight: 23.33 grams
- Diameter : 36.00 mm, thickness 2.84 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Sir E. B. MacKennal, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Designer: Obverse: Sir E. B. MacKennal, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1936 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1936 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Friday, October 2, 2015