1 dollar 1954
1 dollar 1954 prices and values
The minimum value of a 1 dollar 1954 is $12.94, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 dollar 1954 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 dollar 1954 values of circulating coins1
|1954 - SWL||-||-||-||$20.40||$25.00||$33.00||$37.00|
1 dollar 1954 values of uncirculated coins2
|1954 - SWL||$50.00||$64.20||$78.30||$250||$1,670||-||-|
1 dollar 1954 PL3
|1954 - SWL||-||-||-||-||$380||-||-|
You can view the average prices of certified 1 dollar 1954 sold on ebay »
Errors and varieties
To be SWL (Short Water Line) lines in front of the boat of must not touch it.
- 1 dollar 1954 : 246 606
- 1 dollar 1954 - SWL : Included
Specifications - 1 dollar 1954
- Alloy: 80% silver, 20% copper
- Weight: 23.33 grams
- Diameter : 36.00 mm, thickness 2.84 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Mary Gillick, Thomas Shingles, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Designer: Obverse: Mary Gillick, Thomas Shingles, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1954 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1954 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Wednesday, March 2, 2016