1 dollar 1954
Image of the coin
The date on the image can be different from the year selected.
Click on the image to enlarge.
1 dollar 1954 value
The minimum value of a 1 dollar 1954 is 17.29 $, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 dollar 1954 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade.
To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 dollar 1954 values of circulating coins1
||-||-||-||$ 20||$ 20||$ 25||$ 28|
||-||-||-||$ 20||$ 25||$ 31||$ 37|
1 dollar 1954 values of uncirculated coins2
||$ 32||$ 33||$ 53||$ 150||$ 1 100||-||-|
||$ 50||$ 55||$ 87||$ 250||$ 1 500||-||-|
1 dollar 1954 PL3
||-||-||-||$ 210||$ 250||$ 420||-|
To be SWL (Short Water Line) lines in front of the boat of must not touch it.
- 1 dollar 1954 : 246 606
- 1 dollar 1954 - SWL : Included
Characteristics - 1 dollar 1954
- Alloy : 80% silver, 20% copper
- Weight : 23.33 grams
- Diameter : 36.00 mm, thickness 2.84 mm
- Engraver : Obverse: Mary Gillick, Thomas Shingles, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Designer : Obverse: Mary Gillick, Thomas Shingles, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Edge : Reeded
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis : ↑↑
- The value of a 1 dollar 1954 circulating coin generally concerns coins with a certain wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1954 uncirculated coin generally concerns coins with little wear almost not visible with the eye. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1954 PL coin concerns coins from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation. PL means Proof Like.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1954 SP coin concerns coins made with a different and more refined process. These coins are polished to give them a cameo-like effect. In addition, SP coins are usually struck twice.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : December 4, 2012