1 dollar 1969
Image of the coin
The date on the image can be different from the year selected.
1 dollar 1969 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 dollar 1969 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 dollar 1969 values of circulating coins1
|1969||-||-||-||-||$ 1.00||$ 1.00||$ 1.30|
1 dollar 1969 values of uncirculated coins2
|1969||$ 2.60||$ 5.10||$ 7.70||$ 26||$ 200||-||-|
1 dollar 1969 PL3
|1969||-||-||-||$ 7.50||$ 12||$ 38||-|
1 dollar 1969 SP3
|1969||-||-||-||-||-||$ 750||$ 1 500|
You can view the average prices of certified 1 dollar 1969 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|1 dollar 1969 - Misaligned die (#1220)||Misaligned Die|
|1 dollar 1969 - Die crack on BETH of Elizabeth (#2500)||Die Crack|
|1 dollar 1969 - Die clashes on both sides (#1545)||Die clash|
|1 dollar 1969 - Double obverse (#1666)|
- 1 dollar 1969 : 4 809 313
- Alloy: 100% nickel
- Weight: 15.62 grams
- Diameter : 32.13 mm, thickness 2.62 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Myron Cook, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn, Thomas Shingles
- Designer: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Myron Cook, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn, Thomas Shingles
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Magnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1969 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1969 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Monday, August 12, 2013