1 dollar 1971
1 dollar 1971 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 dollar 1971 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 dollar 1971 values of circulating coins1
1 dollar 1971 values of uncirculated coins2
1 dollar 1971 PL3
1 dollar 1971 SP3
You can view the average prices of certified 1 dollar 1971 sold on ebay »
- 1 dollar 1971 : 4 260 781
- Alloy: 100% nickel
- Weight: 15.62 grams
- Diameter : 32.13 mm, thickness 2.62 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Walter Ott, Reverse: Thomas Shingles
- Designer: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Walter Ott, Reverse: Thomas Shingles
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Magnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1971 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1971 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Thursday, March 17, 2016