1 dollar 1972
1 dollar 1972 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 dollar 1972 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 dollar 1972 values of circulating coins1
1 dollar 1972 values of uncirculated coins2
1 dollar 1972 PL3
1 dollar 1972 SP3
You can view the average prices of certified 1 dollar 1972 sold on ebay »
- 1 dollar 1972 : 2 193 000
- Alloy: 100% nickel
- Weight: 15.62 grams
- Diameter : 32.13 mm, thickness 2.62 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Myron Cook, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn, Thomas Shingles
- Designer: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Myron Cook, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn, Thomas Shingles
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Magnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1972 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1972 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Monday, September 19, 2016