1 dollar 1980
Image of the coin
The date on the image can be different from the year selected.
1 dollar 1980 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 dollar 1980 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 dollar 1980 values of circulating coins1
|1980||-||-||-||-||$ 1.00||$ 1.00||$ 1.30|
1 dollar 1980 values of uncirculated coins2
|1980||$ 2.90||$ 4.00||$ 8.30||$ 22||$ 150||$ 440||-|
1 dollar 1980 PL3
|1980||-||-||-||$ 4.00||$ 7.50||$ 15||$ 38|
1 dollar 1980 SP3
|1980||-||-||-||-||$ 14||$ 15||$ 25|
You can view the average prices of certified 1 dollar 1980 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|1 dollar 1980 - Die shift on obverse (#827)|
|1 dollar 1980 - Die crack on ETH of ELIZABETH (#625)||Die Crack|
- 1 dollar 1980 : 2 544 000
- Alloy: 100% nickel
- Weight: 15.62 grams
- Diameter : 32.13 mm, thickness: 2.62 mm for 1978-1982, for 1983-1986 2.55mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Designer: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Magnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1980 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1980 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Friday, January 16, 2015