1 dollar 1988
1 dollar 1988 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 dollar 1988 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 dollar 1988 values of circulating coins1
1 dollar 1988 values of uncirculated coins2
1 dollar 1988 PL3
1 dollar 1988 SP3
You can view the average prices of certified 1 dollar 1988 sold on ebay »
- 1 dollar 1988 : 138 893 539
- Alloy: 91.5% nickel, 8.5% bronze
- Weight: 7 grams
- Diameter : 1987: 26.72 mm, thickness 1.95mm, 1988-1989: 26.50 mm, thickness 1.75mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Employés MRC, Reverse: Robert R. Carmichael, Terrence Smith
- Designer: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Employés MRC, Reverse: Robert R. Carmichael, Terrence Smith
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: Magnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1988 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1988 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Thursday, March 17, 2016