1 dollar 1990
Image of the coin
The date on the image can be different from the year selected.
The one-dollar coin featured bears the third portrait of Queen Elizabeth II to appear on Canadian coins. This portrait, introduced in 1990, represents a significant milestone in the history of Canadian coinage, as it is the first portrait of the reigning monarch to be designed by a Canadian... Read more »
1 dollar 1990 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 dollar 1990 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 dollar 1990 values of circulating coins1
1 dollar 1990 values of uncirculated coins2
|1990||$ 1.00||$ 3.00||$ 5.00||$ 12||$ 71||$ 260||-|
1 dollar 1990 PL3
|1990||-||-||-||$ 5.00||$ 7.80||$ 15||$ 40|
1 dollar 1990 SP3
|1990||-||-||-||-||$ 8.00||$ 10||$ 20|
You can view the average prices of certified 1 dollar 1990 sold on ebay »
- 1 dollar 1990 : 68 402 000
- Alloy: 91.5% nickel, 8.5% bronze
- Weight: 7 grams
- Diameter : 26.50 mm, thickness 1.75 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Dora de Pédery-Hunt, Ago Aarand, Reverse: Robert R. Carmichael, Terrence Smith
- Designer: Obverse: Dora de Pédery-Hunt, Ago Aarand, Reverse: Robert R. Carmichael, Terrence Smith
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: Magnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1990 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1990 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Monday, August 12, 2013