10 cents 1943
10 cents 1943 prices and values
The minimum value of a 10 cents 1943 is $1.29, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 10 cents 1943 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
10 cents 1943 values of circulating coins1
10 cents 1943 values of uncirculated coins2
You can view the average prices of certified 10 cents 1943 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|10 cents 1943 - Linked 4 and 3 in the date (#1898)||patrick66patrick450|
|10 cents 1943 - Retained broken die after the date (#777)||Retained Broken Die||al|
|10 cents 1943 - Die clash around the king (#1151)||Die clash||al|
|10 cents 1943 - Die crack on obverse (#1369)||Die Crack||V@UTOUR|
|10 cents 1943 - Die crack near the S of Cents (#355)||Die Crack||greatgaet|
|10 cents 1943 - Die crack on 10 cents (#593)||Lightw4re|
|10 cents 1943 - Die cracks on obverse (#778)||Die Crack||al|
|10 cents 1943 - Filling around the king (#1152)||Filling||al|
|10 cents 1943 - Double 194 (#376)||Deteriorated Die||patrjck|
- 10 cents 1943 : 21 143 229
- Alloy: 80% silver, 20% copper
- Weight: 2.33 grams
- Diameter : 18.03 mm
- Engraver: Obverse:T. H. Paget, Reverse: Emanual Hahn
- Designer: Obverse:T. H. Paget, Reverse: Emanual Hahn
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 10 cents 1943 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 10 cents 1943 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Monday, February 1, 2016