10 cents 1961
10 cents 1961 prices and values
The minimum value of a 10 cents 1961 is $1.33, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 10 cents 1961 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
10 cents 1961 values of circulating coins1
10 cents 1961 values of uncirculated coins2
10 cents 1961 PL3
You can view the average prices of certified 10 cents 1961 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|10 cents 1961 - Die crack on letters NTS of Cents (#2322)||Die Crack||graal1250|
|10 cents 1961 - Die chip on the G of Regina (#3337)||Die Chip||Mo.naie|
|10 cents 1961 - Rotated 10% (#600)||Rotated Die||Lightw4re|
- 10 cents 1961 : 26 850 859
- Alloy: 80% silver, 20% copper
- Weight: 2.33 grams
- Diameter : 18.03 mm, thickness: 1.16 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Mary Gillick, Thomas Shingles, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Designer: Obverse: Mary Gillick, Thomas Shingles, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 10 cents 1961 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 10 cents 1961 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Monday, December 5, 2016