10 cents 1973
10 cents 1973 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 10 cents 1973 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
10 cents 1973 values of circulating coins1
10 cents 1973 values of uncirculated coins2
10 cents 1973 PL3
10 cents 1973 SP3
You can view the average prices of certified 10 cents 1973 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|10 cents 1973 - Double C of Canada (#1896)||andre|
|10 cents 1973 - Straight clip (#1153)||Clipped Planchet||andre|
- 10 cents 1973 : 167 715 435
- Alloy: 100% nickel
- Weight: 2.07 grams
- Diameter : 18.03 mm, thickness: 1.16 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Myron Cook, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn, Myron Cook
- Designer: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Myron Cook, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn, Myron Cook
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Magnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 10 cents 1973 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 10 cents 1973 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Monday, February 1, 2016