25 cents 1928
25 cents 1928 prices and values
The minimum value of a 25 cents 1928 is $3.39, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 25 cents 1928 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
25 cents 1928 values of circulating coins1
25 cents 1928 values of uncirculated coins2
25 cents 1928 SP3
You can view the average prices of certified 25 cents 1928 sold on ebay »
- 25 cents 1928 : 2 114 178
- Alloy: 80% silver, 20% copper
- Weight: 5.83 grams
- Diameter : 23.62 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Sir E. B. MacKennal, Reverse: W. H. J. Blackmore
- Designer: Obverse: Sir E. B. MacKennal, Reverse: W. H. J. Blackmore
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 25 cents 1928 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 25 cents 1928 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Monday, September 12, 2016