25 cents 1944
Image of the coin
The date on the image can be different from the year selected.
25 cents 1944 prices and values
The minimum value of a 25 cents 1944 is $2.43, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 25 cents 1944 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
25 cents 1944 values of circulating coins1
|1944||-||-||$ 5.20||$ 6.00||$ 8.70||$ 13||$ 18|
25 cents 1944 values of uncirculated coins2
|1944||$ 35||$ 41||$ 57||$ 120||$ 420||$ 1 000||-|
25 cents 1944 SP3
|1944||-||-||$ 2 500||$ 3 600||$ 5 000||-||-|
You can view the average prices of certified 25 cents 1944 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|25 cents 1944 - Die clash on obverse (#1193)||Die clash|
|25 cents 1944 - Die crack on GIV of Georgivs and rotated 10% (#609)|
|25 cents 1944 - Die crack on antlers (#1194)||Die Crack|
- 25 cents 1944 : 7 216 237
- Alloy: 80% silver, 20% copper
- Weight: 5.83 grams
- Diameter : 23.62 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: T. H. Paget, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Designer: Obverse: T. H. Paget, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 25 cents 1944 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 25 cents 1944 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Thursday, April 18, 2013