25 cents 1969
25 cents 1969 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 25 cents 1969 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
25 cents 1969 values of circulating coins1
25 cents 1969 values of uncirculated coins2
25 cents 1969 PL3
25 cents 1969 SP3
You can view the average prices of certified 25 cents 1969 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|25 cents 1969 - Die chip at the end of the caribou's nose (#440)||Die Chip||V@utour|
|25 cents 1969 - Intended strike (#3449)||Indented Strike||ziphandel2|
|25 cents 1969 - Off center (#404)||Uncentred broadstrike||al|
- 25 cents 1969 : 133 037 929
- Alloy: 100% nickel
- Weight: 5.83 grams
- Diameter : 23.88 mm, thickness 1.60 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Designer: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Magnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 25 cents 1969 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 25 cents 1969 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Tuesday, September 13, 2016