25 cents 1970
Image of the coin
The date on the image can be different from the year selected.
Click on the image to enlarge.
25 cents 1970 value
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 25 cents 1970 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade.
To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
25 cents 1970 values of circulating coins1
||-||-||-||-||-||$ 0.25||$ 0.68|
25 cents 1970 values of uncirculated coins2
||$ 1.60||$ 1.80||$ 4.80||$ 11||$ 36||$ 77||-|
25 cents 1970 PL3
||-||-||-||$ 4.10||$ 13||$ 40||$ 78|
25 cents 1970 SP4
||-||-||-||-||$ 80||-||$ 150|
- 25 cents 1970 : 10 302 010
- Alloy : 100% nickel
- Weight : 5.83 grams
- Diameter : 23.88 mm, thickness 1.60 mm
- Engraver : Obverse: Arnold Machin, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Designer : Obverse: Arnold Machin, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Edge : Reeded
- Magnetism: Magnetic
- Die axis : ↑↑
- The value of a 25 cents 1970 circulating coin generally concerns coins with a certain wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 25 cents 1970 uncirculated coin generally concerns coins with little wear almost not visible with the eye. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- The value of a 25 cents 1970 PL coin concerns coins from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation. PL means Proof Like.
- The value of a 25 cents 1970 SP coin concerns coins made with a different and more refined process. These coins are polished to give them a cameo-like effect. In addition, SP coins are usually struck twice.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : April 18, 2013