25 cents 2002
Image of the coin
The date on the image can be different from the year selected.
25 cents 2002 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 25 cents 2002 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
25 cents 2002 values of circulating coins1
|2002 - P||-||-||-||-||-||-||$ 0.25|
25 cents 2002 values of uncirculated coins2
|2002 - P||$ 0.55||$ 1.50||$ 2.80||$ 10||$ 25||$ 46||-|
25 cents 2002 PL3
|2002 - P||-||-||-||$ 1.50||$ 4.50||$ 13||$ 26|
25 cents 2002 SP3
|2002 - P||-||-||-||-||$ 5.80||$ 10||$ 20|
You can view the average prices of certified 25 cents 2002 sold on ebay »
Errors and varieties
There's the letter P at the bottom of the obverse.
More errors and varieties
|25 cents 2002 - Die clash on both sides (#2344)||Die clash|
|25 cents 2002 - Die crack on reverse (#1527)||Die Crack|
|25 cents 2002 - Die crack on date (#2143)||Die Crack|
|25 cents 2002 - Die chip under the queen's eye (#780)|
|25 cents 2002 - Struck through grease (#1218)||Struck through Grease|
|25 cents 2002 - Dot after 2002 (#2331)||Dots|
|25 cents 2002 - Dot after the B of Elizabeth (#1195)||Dots|
|25 cents 2002 - Dot near the crown (#1910)||Dots|
|25 cents 2002 - Dot on the moose (#2330)||Dots|
- 25 cents 2002 - P : 156 105 000
- Alloy: 94% steel, 3.8% copper and 2.2% nickel
- Weight: 4.4 grams
- Diameter : 23.88 mm, thickness: 1.58 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Susanna Blunt, Susan Taylor, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Designer: Obverse: Susanna Blunt, Susan Taylor, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Magnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 25 cents 2002 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 25 cents 2002 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Friday, December 12, 2014