5 cents 1893
Image of the coin
The date on the image can be different from the year selected.
5 cents 1893 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 5 cents 1893 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
5 cents 1893 values of circulating coins1
|1893||$ 2.60||$ 7.00||$ 11||$ 16||$ 28||$ 53||$ 130|
5 cents 1893 values of uncirculated coins2
|1893||$ 280||$ 400||$ 650||$ 1 200||$ 2 400||-||-|
You can view the average prices of certified 5 cents 1893 sold on ebay »
Another error and variety
|5 cents 1893 - Double 9 (#2249)|
- 5 cents 1893 : 1 700 000
- Alloy: 92.5% silver, 7.5% copper
- Weight: 1.16 gram
- Diameter : 15.5 mm
- Engraver: Leonard C. Wyon
- Designer: Leonard C. Wyon
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↓
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 5 cents 1893 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 5 cents 1893 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Tuesday, March 18, 2014