5 cents 1910
5 cents 1910 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 5 cents 1910 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
5 cents 1910 values of circulating coins1
|1910 - Round Leaves||$10.30||$20.00||$25.00||$35.00||$56.70||$120||$250|
|1910 - Pointed Leaves||$1.98||$1.47||$4.30||$5.70||$9.00||$16.00||$32.20|
5 cents 1910 values of uncirculated coins2
|1910 - Round Leaves||$600||$1,100||$1,600||$2,750||-||-||-|
|1910 - Pointed Leaves||$80.00||$81.90||$120||$260||$630||-||-|
You can view the average prices of certified 5 cents 1910 sold on ebay »
Errors and varieties
- 5 cents 1910 - Round Leaves : 5 580 325
- 5 cents 1910 - Pointed Leaves : Included
Specifications - 5 cents 1910 - Round Leaves
- Alloy: 92.5% silver, 7.5% copper
- Weight: 1.16 gram (1.17 gram for the year 1910)
- Diameter : 15.50 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Georges W. DeSaulles, Reverse: W. H. J. Blakemore
- Designer: Obverse: Georges W. DeSaulles, Reverse: W. H. J. Blakemore
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 5 cents 1910 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 5 cents 1910 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Tuesday, May 10, 2016