5 cents 1934
5 cents 1934 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 5 cents 1934 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
5 cents 1934 values of circulating coins1
5 cents 1934 values of uncirculated coins2
5 cents 1934 SP3
You can view the average prices of certified 5 cents 1934 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|5 cents 1934 - Retained broken die and double AN in Canada (#1630)||lamothe|
|5 cents 1934 - Die crack on GEO of Georgivs (#2294)||Die Crack||quasimodo2|
|5 cents 1934 - Die crack on the C of Canada (#3249)||Die Crack||lamothe|
|5 cents 1934 - Die damage near the S of Cents (#1634)||lamothe|
|5 cents 1934 - Rotated 20% (#573)||Rotated Die||Lightw4re|
- 5 cents 1934 : Included
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 5 cents 1934 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 5 cents 1934 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Tuesday, May 10, 2016