5 cents 1987
5 cents 1987 prices and values
The minimum value of a 5 cents 1987 is $0.03, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 5 cents 1987 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
5 cents 1987 values of circulating coins1
|1987||-||-||-||-||-||$ 0.10||$ 0.15|
5 cents 1987 values of uncirculated coins2
|1987||$ 0.95||$ 2.60||$ 4.30||$ 17||$ 68||$ 230||-|
5 cents 1987 PL3
|1987||-||-||-||$ 0.75||$ 4.80||$ 18||$ 33|
5 cents 1987 SP3
|1987||-||-||-||-||$ 7.00||$ 14||$ 20|
You can view the average prices of certified 5 cents 1987 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|5 cents 1987 - Double 5 cents and beaver's head (#720)||Die shift|
|5 cents 1987 - Double 7 (#1847)|
- 5 cents 1987 : 106 299 000
- Alloy: 75% copper, 25% nickel
- Weight: 4.54 grams
- Diameter : 21.2 mm, thickness 1.75 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Walter Ott, Reverse: G. E. Kruger-Gray, Thomas Shingle
- Designer: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Walter Ott, Reverse: G. E. Kruger-Gray, Thomas Shingle
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: N/A
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 5 cents 1987 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 5 cents 1987 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Thursday, August 27, 2015