50 cents 1941
50 cents 1941 prices and values
The minimum value of a 50 cents 1941 is $4.26, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 50 cents 1941 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
50 cents 1941 values of circulating coins1
|1941 - Narrow Date||-||-||$ 9.20||$ 11||$ 12||$ 16||$ 22|
|1941 - Wide Date||-||-||$ 8.80||$ 8.90||$ 16||$ 19||$ 26|
50 cents 1941 values of uncirculated coins2
|1941 - Narrow Date||$ 42||$ 60||$ 90||$ 240||$ 1 100||-||-|
|1941 - Wide Date||$ 48||$ 60||$ 100||$ 260||$ 1 200||-||-|
You can view the average prices of certified 50 cents 1941 sold on ebay »
Another error and variety
|50 cents 1941 - Die crack at the bottom of the reverse (#815)|
- 50 cents 1941 - Narrow Date : 1 714 874
- 50 cents 1941 - Wide Date : Included
Specifications - 50 cents 1941 - Narrow Date
- Alloy: 80% silver, 20% copper
- Weight: 11.66 grams
- Diameter : 29.72 mm, thickness 2 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: T. H. Paget, Reverse: G. E. Kruger- Gray
- Designer: Obverse: T. H. Paget, Reverse: G. E. Kruger- Gray
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 50 cents 1941 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 50 cents 1941 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Wednesday, September 23, 2015