50 cents 1976
50 cents 1976 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 50 cents 1976 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
50 cents 1976 values of circulating coins1
50 cents 1976 values of uncirculated coins2
50 cents 1976 PL3
50 cents 1976 SP3
You can view the average prices of certified 50 cents 1976 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|50 cents 1976 - Missing A (#473)||Weak Strike||forget13911|
|50 cents 1976 - Multiples strikes (#461)||andrelus|
|50 cents 1976 - Missing I and A (#918)||Weak Strike||forget13911|
|50 cents 1976 - Missing I (#472)||Weak Strike||forget13911|
- 50 cents 1976 : 2 646 000
- Alloy: 100% nickel
- Weight: 8.10 grams
- Diameter : 27.13 mm, thickness 1.93 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Walter Ott, Reverse: Thomas Shingles
- Designer: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Walter Ott, Reverse: Thomas Shingles
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Magnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 50 cents 1976 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 50 cents 1976 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Tuesday, March 1, 2016