50 cents 1997
50 cents 1997 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 50 cents 1997 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
50 cents 1997 values of circulating coins1
50 cents 1997 values of uncirculated coins2
50 cents 1997 PL3
50 cents 1997 SP3
You can view the average prices of certified 50 cents 1997 sold on ebay »
Another error and variety
|50 cents 1997 - Die crack between G and I of Regina (#1661)||Die Crack||La Loutre|
- 50 cents 1997 : 387 000
- Alloy: 100% nickel
- Weight: 8.10 grams
- Diameter : 27.13 mm, thickness 1.90 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Dora de Pédery-Hunt, Ago Aarand, Reverse: C.Bursey-Sabourin, William Woodruff
- Designer: Obverse: Dora de Pédery-Hunt, Ago Aarand, Reverse: C.Bursey-Sabourin, William Woodruff
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Magnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 50 cents 1997 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 50 cents 1997 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Tuesday, March 1, 2016