1952 Canadian nickel RARE

LMD

1952 Canadian nickel RARE

Post by LMD » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:53 am

I'd like to find out if anyone else has heard it of the coin that I have it is a 1952 5 cent coin Canada certified cccs Ms 62 and it is made from iron. It has been tested it and certified nickel with the distant second followed by Cobalt. I believe it's a test strike because of the fact that in 1952 we didn't have the capacity to strike such a hard metal and it also weighs 4.33 G which is much different than the 4.54 G normally anyone that has any information or opinions I'd love to hear how about it. It's listed as the only influence Earth I'm going to try to load a picture this is my first time on this site.

LMD

Re: 1952 Canadian nickel RARE

Post by LMD » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:59 am

I apologize this is my first time on the site. I'm wondering if anyone can fill me in on any information regarding a 1952 Canadian nickel made from iron this is coming back as a test point due to the fact that it is also 4.33 G and I'm looking at selling it so I don't know has anyone heard of other ones out there

LMD

Post by LMD » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:23 am

I hope people can forgive the fact that I'm trying to learn this site. For the longest time I've been trying to figure out this nickel and the same thing with the 2000 p dime there aren't 192 as posted I was one that sold them and one complete roll had finished so horrible. I'm not sure exactly the proper questions I can ask I'm just doing my best I'm looking to get my son a diver dollar 67 for his birthday and that would be one of the biggest things you'd love. I've been keeping track of them lately I spend more time trying to look up how a nickel gets made out of Iron nickel Cobalt or what happened to the complete role of destroyed 2,000p dime because it came in rolls at least I got them. But so that means almost half of all the 2,000p dimes are either damage or really destroyed cuz I'd love to find out what happened to him it was a missing for me because I had the quarters all that stuff and no matter how much time passes by you always want to go back to that day one thing I can say though for coin collecting friends watch out for the quarters because I can't be the only one that realizes 192 dimes originally were made for testing phones on the streets or vending machines in the biggest part was that it's just some of them never even saw usage and I guess I know where we're going from here but for nine quarters 192 dimes that just doesn't add up considering I offer $25,000 a roll for either the community or creativity and they never heard back I just continuously try and that's what makes me fear something is not right so I know nobody on here I hope to be friends with people but as of now at $40,000 it's just gone too far same damn point I bought for $400 July 11th I'm sorry February 11th and a call that if I had fought over that hundred dollars any longer he wanted 500 oh I lost it because I had to be off the phone I had an appointment about 1:30 so I had to be off the phone by 21 after one and I remember distinctly being off the phone and then when I received it it was the lowest grade of the creativity it is a 62 and a 64 and I'm almost positive is in April but that's my opinion I just hope everyone proceeds with caution I called him at when I received them and that wasn't the first time through their negligence I had at one time sold a stolen coin for a minute I didn't know it was on and I found out I don't think I stop yelling for hours at them but to them oh no no not a problem so this coin is a little harsher graded the one I have iccs 63 it should be at if anyone knows of any further quarters other than the five communities the two creativity and the two caribou I'd love to know because the coin world could enjoy horrible I don't know if it's a personal thing that I'm unable to reach a corporation that at one time existed but the dimes for sure I mean in 23 years I've never said how many there were it's almost half as many as people think so you can compare that to the prince of coins it's amazing and I'll just leave it at that for now but it really sucks when you you're waiting to get to post but then you forget the question oh okay the I've got a 19 1950 concerts and 1944 no Chrome at all on it it's nickel to rephrase it I don't own it yet I want to buy it and you see that what we see coin will do with no Chrome or whatever on top of it they're very expensive I don't know if that's the norm or what but to everybody for putting up with this I apologize but those two questions are really interesting to me and plus I had to make the road right revelation this way you're protected God bless everyone

LMD

1966 raw dollars

Post by LMD » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:30 am

This is the last post thing I will make is it still possible to get a hold of 66 silver dollars. I asked this because I had found a third variety and I've been kicking myself in the rear end ever since because my son when he was collecting that always happily gave him each coin of the year I believe they're very few of these points were made and the fact that their business strike and they're not the bastard dollar like the 66 small bead this example should fetch no less than $20,000 and it would be nice to go through and check for them because I spend a lot of money in research and on that day an accident took place that as far as describing it something occurred that made Charles scholar that we have at this point except the 1911. If anyone does have any and they're willing to split whatever they find I know what I'm looking for and I just don't have the inventory for it but it will be extremely profitable back in the day when you could buy the 65 large nickel whether it was an attached or detached Jewel for $200 you could even buy it right from the coin store at one time only seven were supposed to exist so things change and stay the same but if there's a way of those bags anymore but I sincerely don't that's the case most of the 66 of them melted and at best $145 or put in circulation so even if you can buy them in tubes I'm looking at doing nothing more than enhancing every coin error that exists I mean at least one you're at the pearly Gates he had something important to do and that is a major important issue but anybody thank you very much

Bill in Burl

Post by Bill in Burl » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:19 am

Is there actually a question in the last 4 posts? The OP seems to be bringing up examples of what he means but it's very unclear whether it's nickels, dimes, quarters or '66 dollar. Can the OP make a singular post with appropriate photos so we can see what he means and/or needs. And also where he is getting or got the info on populations of the coins he mentions. I'm confused reading the OP's words.

In the OP's first post about the CCCS cert'd nickel, he mentions "iron". The 1952 was steel (an alloy with iron and other metals) with a thin coating/plating of nickel and then finally coated with a very thin chrome plating. What kind of machine did you have the XRF tested with and are you sure that your scales are correct, as they should be checked regularly
Bill in Burl

coinguy

Post by coinguy » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:03 am

Welcome to the forum.

Too much reading for me.
Please condense your question along with a photo of each side.
If you are inquiring about more than one coin, post each one on
a separate thread to avoid confusion.

TBH

Post by TBH » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:00 pm

Sounds like the nickel is missing the plating.
That' why the test shows iron and is underweight..
These are easily fabricated and TPGs will no longer grade them.
Value is still 5 cents.

LMD

Post by LMD » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:47 pm

Hello. I purchased this coin for somebody close to me my boy I find coins that nobody finds trust me. And you're correct it's the iron and nickel and Cobalt and it also weighs 4.33 g if you're interested in one and then it's certified everything is pedigreed make an offer I guess. I don't come and hear that much so I'm going to leave my number 226-724-4199 you can text me or call

LMD

Post by LMD » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:49 pm

Hello. Obviously this is my first time this site. So I just wanted to make sure you got this that I'm a buyer and I'm looking for rotated coins. I thank you for any effort or discomfort just has brought you I apologize. I do however respect whatever decision you make 226-724-4199 that's my number text me or call me when you get a lot more done on the phone