Hivguys please help me how can isell thisbeasily i have a lot of pennies that ive been collect uts been 2 year

adan7791

Hivguys please help me how can isell thisbeasily i have a lot of pennies that ive been collect uts been 2 year

Post by adan7791 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:56 am

:Can i ask if where i can i sell those pennies i have a half bucket of beer 1 cent pennies canadian and us 1cent. U have a lot of error and very rare pennies here. Somebody can help me please. I just need to find a valuable and worth to selling these. Pleasd help me because my dad left in back home that he is sick and getting weak because he is getting old. . Heres my contactb 6476917440. This coming canada day ihope somebody can help me specialy this holiday is my birthday i just only wish to sell my pennies in valuable and good price. I do this bec of my dad who jeep fighting in to his tubercullosis. . I appreciatte your kindness so please let me know if needs a photos for the coins i can send it you or showed it. To check it. This ny example 1 cent that i have
Attachments
Screenshot_20190614_124931.png
Screenshot_20190614_124931.png (1.1 MiB) Viewed 4739 times

Bill in Burl

Re: Hivguys please help me how can isell thisbeasily i have a lot of pennies that ive been collect uts been 2 year

Post by Bill in Burl » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:50 pm

These all look very common and are worth only face value or maybe a tad more. From your photos, it's hard to tell if there are any varieties or errors. To delineate that, you will need close up pics of both sides taken directly over the coin, not tilted or slanted in any way.

You can peruse this guide .. at the bottom of every page are the known varieties or errors for that date, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. http://www.coinsandcanada.com/coins-prices.php
Bill in Burl

coinguy

Re: Hivguys please help me how can isell thisbeasily i have a lot of pennies that ive been collect uts been 2 year

Post by coinguy » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:28 pm

Hi adan7791
Hard to tell from your photos what you have. All I see are Queens which are basically worth face value.
Would you please show pictures of both sides of the error and rare cents. These are the only cents that would be worth more but will need to see pictures. Also if you have any King George V & VI please show them. They might be worth a little more than face value, depending on year.