Page 1 of 1

1 cent 1962 errors and varieties

Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:39 pm
by Fiston2005
What kind of error? Found on a 1 cent 1962.


Look inside the word CENT.

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:06 pm
by john
Wow! Nice one!

Looks like the legend or the repetition of a small 'H'...

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:44 pm
by mithrandir
WOW! Very strange.

Its look like a die clash mark but of the denticles, i dont see how can this apend.

This error look like this one;

1cent 1947



But this one look like a mark of the rim.

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:00 am
by zonad
I would say a die clash with die offset. Very cool.