grading help

Post your pictures here if you want grades opinions.
moneyhoney

grading help

Post by moneyhoney » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:26 pm

Thank you for the upgrade to the grading section. I find it a good supplemental guide. Sometimes the descriptions in Charlton are quite vague. Much appreciated. I have never seen different pictures for different denominations. Could you explain the purpose. I also have a humble suggestion. Putting the appropriate link to the relevant page instead of a general link to the grading section. An Example would be, under Victoria 5 cent price guide would be a direct link to the victoria picture grades. Keep up the great work.

Lightw4re
Site Admin

Re: grading help

Post by Lightw4re » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:28 am

moneyhoney wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:26 pm
Thank you for the upgrade to the grading section. I find it a good supplemental guide. Sometimes the descriptions in Charlton are quite vague. Much appreciated. I have never seen different pictures for different denominations. Could you explain the purpose. I also have a humble suggestion. Putting the appropriate link to the relevant page instead of a general link to the grading section. An Example would be, under Victoria 5 cent price guide would be a direct link to the victoria picture grades. Keep up the great work.
Thank you! Most links from the price guide are direct links to the the appropriate page. In the following days, all these links will be taken care of.