General discussions about canadian banknnotes.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:09 am
- image.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 411 times
- image.jpg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 411 times
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:03 am
The MM is the two letter prefix. It can be a combination of any two letters.
The asterisk denotes that what you have a is a replacement note.
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:27 pm
$50 - $100, where did you get that?
It's hard to tell from the pictures but are there soft creases on the corners? If yes then it's an AU.
I've had the same series UNC's and got much, much less for them at coin shows.
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:01 pm
I would say you would do pretty good to get $10 to $15 for that bill. Nice bill , Thanks for showing it to us.