HELP!!

Discuss about everything else here.
Dave B

HELP!!

Post by Dave B » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:49 am

I have a Mac Computer and have posted photos of coins in the past but I have a poor memory...would someone direct me to "how to upload a photo (of a coin)" on this site....the infringement of the ads that block the page is distracting but necessary...I have looked up "how to" but the directions have been buried in BS ads or the site needs an update...I figured this issue out before but don't want to spend another hour trying to figure this out...generally this site is straight forward and I do really like it except for my inability and frustrating attempts to upload a photo...

momomomo

Re: HELP!!

Post by momomomo » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:14 pm

Hello!!

There is an Attachments tab when you post or reply to a topic!! :Étudiant:

Dave B

Post by Dave B » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:35 pm

Thanks I'll look for the attachment tab...
I've discovered the dilemma of posting photos..the ads cover the options section where you see "attachments"...I got one glimpse ..posted a photo...did not post because I ended up with 4 photos of the same coin..tried to delete in the delete section and had no success..possibly I do not wait long enough for the requested action to occur..

Bill in Burl

Post by Bill in Burl » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:12 pm

I've been on this site for a good number of years and never get any ads or popups. And there is an "attachments" tab, actually an "insert image" tab when you post or reply. I think that you need to activate an ad blocker for going to sites.
Bill in Burl

Dave B

Post by Dave B » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:31 am

Thanks Bill...will do