Collection for sale. Mostly Canadian coins, some paper. Want 2-3 evaluations in Burlington. Collection was my Grandfathe

Post here if you want to sell, buy and/or trade.
georgina

Collection for sale. Mostly Canadian coins, some paper. Want 2-3 evaluations in Burlington. Collection was my Grandfathe

Post by georgina » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:18 pm

I would like to have a few opinions on value, ideally then to sell. In Burlington.

Bill in Burl

Re: Collection for sale. Mostly Canadian coins, some paper. Want 2-3 evaluations in Burlington. Collection was my Grandf

Post by Bill in Burl » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:25 pm

How many coins do you have and most denominations? Do you have a Charlton guide or Canadian Coin News "Trends"?
BTW, I live in Burlington and another avid collector is here as well.
Last edited by Bill in Burl on Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill in Burl

coinguy

Re: Collection for sale. Mostly Canadian coins, some paper. Want 2-3 evaluations in Burlington. Collection was my Grandf

Post by coinguy » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:27 am

Could you supply a little more information on the coins in the collection?
There are several members from the Burlington area that I’m sure would be willing to help.
You can also look up eBay sold prices for similar coins to get an idea of what you have.
Don’t forget, condition is the main factor for value on most coins.

georgina

Post by georgina » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:28 pm

Hello,
Have been I'll, sorry for the late reply. I am still interested in selling this collection. Nice to have two collectors in Burlington. I am happy to provide more info; where should I send it?
Thanks,
Georgina

coinguy

Post by coinguy » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:10 pm

Best to post what you have on this site.
There are many members here from the Golden Horseshoe area that might be interested.

gidjit

Post by gidjit » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:44 pm

i would be the other collector in burlington that bill is referring too :D
click this link to see my ongoing collection of canada large cents and their varieties
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 4b87156114