1 post • Page 1 of 1
Hello All, Found this 1909 Cent with a nice long die crack/break thru several leaves from the coin edge above leaf 14, into the leaf and then moves left thru leaves 13-12- and 11. Close to being a retained cud possibly. Just posted to share. Thanks and Onward.
- 348A 1909.jpg (428.64 KiB) Viewed 536 times
- 348B 1909.jpg (427.48 KiB) Viewed 536 times
- 348C 1909.jpg (456.3 KiB) Viewed 536 times
- 348D 1909.jpg (451.59 KiB) Viewed 536 times
- 348E 1909.jpg (460.19 KiB) Viewed 536 times