1 cent 1973
Image of the coin
The date on the image can be different from the year selected.
1 cent 1973 prices and values
The minimum value of a 1 cent 1973 is $0.02, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 cent 1973 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 cent 1973 values of circulating coins1
|1973||-||-||-||-||-||$ 0.02||$ 0.05|
1 cent 1973 values of uncirculated coins2
|1973||$ 0.36||$ 1.40||$ 2.50||$ 8.60||$ 25||$ 80||-|
1 cent 1973 PL3
|1973||-||-||-||$ 1.00||$ 7.20||$ 21||$ 35|
1 cent 1973 SP3
|1973||-||-||-||-||$ 18||$ 21||$ 25|
You can view the average prices of certified 1 cent 1973 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|1 cent 1973 - Die crack between the last A and D of Canada (#1729)||Die Crack|
|1 cent 1973 - Die clashes under de 1 of 1 cent (#666)||Die clash|
|1 cent 1973 - Die clash under de 1 of 1 cent (#923)||Die clash|
|1 cent 1983 - Off center (#2042)||Uncentred broadstrike|
- 1 cent 1973 : 457 059 852
- Alloy: 98% copper, 0.5% tin and 1.5% zinc
- Weight: 3.24 grams
- Diameter : 19.05 mm, thickness: 1.55 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Reverse: G.E.Gruger-Gray
- Designer: Obverse: Arnold Machin, Reverse: G.E.Gruger-Gray
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 cent 1973 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 cent 1973 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Tuesday, January 14, 2014