10 cents 1930
10 cents 1930 prices and values
The minimum value of a 10 cents 1930 is $0.89, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 10 cents 1930 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you to know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
10 cents 1930 values of circulating coins1
|1930||-||-||$ 4.50||$ 6.00||$ 9.70||$ 23||$ 45|
10 cents 1930 values of uncirculated coins2
|1930||$ 92||$ 140||$ 190||$ 310||$ 690||-||-|
10 cents 1930 SP3
|1930||-||-||$ 3 000||$ 5 700||$ 8 000||-||-|
You can view the average prices of certified 10 cents 1930 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|10 cents 1930 - Bar (#369)||Die Crack|
|10 cents 1930 - Die crack after the A of GRA (#370)||Die Crack|
|10 cents 1930 - Die cracks on obverse and reverse (#873)||Die Crack|
|10 cents 1930 - Die crack on leaves (#371)||Die Crack|
- 10 cents 1930 : 1 831 043
- Alloy: 80% silver, 20% copper
- Weight: 2.32 grams
- Diameter : 18.03 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Sir E. B. MacKennal, Reverse: W. H. J. Blackmore
- Designer: Obverse: Sir E. B. MacKennal, Reverse: W. H. J. Blackmore
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 10 cents 1930 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 10 cents 1930 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Friday, August 28, 2015